What if the other party does not agree to my request for repayment? (Custodial scheme only)

If the other party does not agree with your request for repayment at the end of the tenancy, they will be given the opportunity to raise a dispute with TDS. 

The dispute resolution mechanism invites both parties to put forward their case and submit documentary evidence to support their case. An impartial adjudicator will examine the cases to decide how the deposit is to be shared. 

Did this answer your question? Yes / No