Digital Marketing Executive
Assistant Director of Business Development
|Based at:||Hemel Hempstead|
We are The Dispute Service and we safeguard tenants’ deposits throughout the United Kingdom, and offer a free dispute resolution mechanism in the event of dispute over its return. We are looking for a positive, flexible and hardworking person with exceptional organisational skills and creative flair to join our expanding team.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a confident, creative Digital Marketing Executive to work within our marketing team.
Your role is to oversee and implement the online marketing strategy for TDS. It is vital that you keep up-to-date with current trends and innovations in order that you bring fresh, forward-looking ideas to our brand and marketing reach through:
- Conceiving, planning and executing digital marketing campaigns;
- Writing and content for TDS’ websites and printed media;
- Optimising content for TDS’s websites;
- Engaging with the public through social media to ensure visitor flow to our websites;
- Analysing and reporting on visitor data;
- Tracking and analysing website traffic flow and providing regular internal reports;
- Devising new ways to market our products;
- Maintaining TDS’ website content;
- Continually working on the search engine optimisation of TDS’ websites;
- Exploring new ways of engaging with our customers, such as webinars, video and audio content;
- Overseeing TDS’ pay per click (PPC) ad management;
- Creating email marketing campaigns;
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure TDS is at the forefront of industry developments.
Given that you will a key part of our creative team, you must be comfortable taking the initiative with content and innovation, being pro-active in your approach to the development of our messages.
As a small company, you may be asked to carry out ad hoc marketing activities to support the rest of the team. You may be invited to attend industry events. In addition to the core responsibilities you will also be required to maintain and develop internal communications.
Own The Dispute Service’s marketing voice across all digital and offline channels
- Manage marketing campaigns from conception to delivery;
- Continuously measure reach and evaluate the success of campaigns;
- Be pro-active in your approach to our online presence, keeping a constant eye on new tactics, tools and channels;
- Be outward-looking and suggest innovative ways to deliver our messages to maximise reach and positive engagement with our customers;
- Continuously deliver outstanding content;
- Keep up-to-date with trends and innovations in technology;
- Continuously analyse both our own and our competitors’ online activity and take the initiative on producing reports and recommendations;
- Take the lead on our marketing strategy;
- Plan and deliver content and advertising to external suppliers;
- Carry out other related tasks required across the department, as instructed, including providing feedback, comments and participating in relevant meetings as and when required.
Qualifications and experience
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a digital communications and marketing role;
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms;
- Knowledge of email campaign, analytics and online advertising solutions;
- Excellent IT skills including HTML.
- Basic knowledge of digital photography;
- Knowledge of digital design and video production.
Must be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent writing and editing skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of HTML;
- Have great organisation skills and manage the marketing calendar to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of SEO;
- Have a keen eye for detail;
- Demonstrate presentation skills;
- Have individual flair and deliver great ideas;
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and campaigns;
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies;
- Proof read to produce accurate and high-quality work.
Must be able to:
- Work well with all colleagues to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the project;
- Estimate the time required to complete the work;
- Work as part of a team with our web developers, colleagues and suppliers;
- Have good interpersonal skills, communicating effectively in order to advise and inform colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.
- Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities in relation to the work of The Dispute Service Ltd.
Required behaviour and attitude
Applicants must be able to:
- Show exceptional attention to detail and be organised enough to juggle projects, meet deadlines and work under your own initiative;
- Demonstrate common sense and good judgement;
- Have a flexible attitude to work;
- Work unsupervised;
- Identify with the aims and objectives of The Dispute Service;
- Demonstrate behaviour types in accordance with The Dispute Service’s behaviour and attitude requirements (The 8 C’s):
- really care about our customers;
- are curious about the work we do;
- embrace change positively;
- always co-operate with colleagues;
- seek to cultivate success within your team;
- ensure you challenge the status quo;
- are committed to excellence in all that we do;
- help create a great place to work.
Hours of the role
37.5 hours per week.
In return we will be able to provide a competitive salary, a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days and a great place to work from our office in Hemel Hempstead.
All CV’s and cover letter setting out suitability for the role should be sent through to email@example.com